[TechAssist] Re: Fluke multi-meters best price

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:21:35 -0600

Check with Union Electronics in Chicago.  They were discounting test
equipment.  (Also a VERY good parts distributor (with a lousy web site.))
800-648-6657

If it is not a rush, browse the local pawn shops.

Another thing.  If you have not used the 87 series, you need to be aware
that some of the measurement produce very strange results.  Even so, I like
mine.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr