[TechAssist] Fixed**TA Go Video DDV9000. No front panel(Was dead)

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:16:35 -0400

Final fix was timer IC, same as used in JVC's..
IC 701 UPD16312GB, used 483520988168.
Thanks to Dave Wreski for sending me the power supply print and the many other

Note, missing 5v and 9 v on the power supply connector which returned after
replacing the IC.

The first problem(below), In believe was introduced by the customer as the
cover WAS removed.
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
ph..717-939-7708 fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the
effort.