[TechAssist] Feels so Good.

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:57:22 -0400

Hey Guys...
Future Shop called me today and asked if I was doing Service Calls.
I told her "NO" an "NON" in case it came from their Head Office.
    She wanted to know if I would consider being the "exclusive" call out
for my area.
Again..."No...and a bilingual Non"
I imagine they have so many Extended Warranties sold, now they can't cover
their territory.
I didn't ask her what rates we would be working with, theirs or mine, but I
guess I should have.

It feels so good...being on the other end of the stick, for a change, I just
had to share.;-)

    I love the turn around....almost makes you want to buy a new Vehicle,
hire some good Tech's and start all over again.

    Ya gotta love it.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada