[TechAssist] Re: "FIXED" T/A Panasonic TVCR PV-C1331W Timer light blinking - Power relay clicks on and back off.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:04:21 -0600

A big THANKS goes out to ALL who responded to my post.
Peggs was right about the timer light "not an important factor". Just need
to "set the time" first.
The real fix came from Paul Gendreau of "Winstips".
His info was dead on the money.
Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

PANASONIC   PVC1331

Dead

Tv Traders,Inc.

R584 (5.6k)
R582 (2 .7 Ohm)
R583 (2.7 Ohm)
Q551 (2sd2586)
After Above Repair The Picture Had A "Weaving" Effect On The Outer Edges.
Replacing  The Regulator, U801 (Str30130) Corrected The Problem.

Paul,...Thanks again, for showing me the VALUE of Winstips !
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx