[TechAssist] Re: [FIXED] Symphonic TVCR13G1 Strange problem

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:37:29 -0600

I replaced both end sensors, and it works great now.
The Red LED is used for record "only". There is NO pwr. indicator LED on
this unit.
Thanks to everyone who answered my post.( Eugene Spooner, Hollis Bates, and
Bill Rayburn).

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics              I've heard it said:
93 North Main                             "that a fool never learns"
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087     It kinda reminds me of me.
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx