[TechAssist] [ FIXED ] Sylvania SSC130 TVCR will it work without tape deck plugged in ?

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:48:32 -0600

Got it, Jerry !
I put jumpers where both end sensors were, and there was only one pin on the
mode switch that checked continuity to the System control Micro-p.
I aligned the mode switch to the matching arrows, and the only pins making
contact with the micro pin was the one right next to it. I put a jumper
across them two pins, and now the set stays on.

Thanks so much for your help,.....you guys made me $50 on this deal !
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx