[TechAssist] FIXED Sony KP-43T75 RA3A Flyback rings good, but

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:51:48 -0800 (PST)

Replaced Flyback P/N 1-453-238-21 and HOT 2SD2578 P/N 872904846 Fixed Looks Good
Thanks
Jerry
Alpha 21 Electronics
Granite City, IL 62040
Ph. 618-452-8620
Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good morning all.
Sony KP-43T75 RA3A HOT keeps shorting. Unsolder-ed collector getting
135V. I have the training manual for the KP43T75. Any history of bad flybacks
in this one as a common failure? Flyback rings good at 27 but when we did a
dynamic test we only got 500V I believe this is low. Question if diodes in
flyback where open or shorted would it still ring good?
Thanks for any help.
Jerry
Alpha 21 Electronics
Granite City, IL 62040
Ph. 618-452-8620
Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat
http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".