[TechAssist] [ FIXED] - RCA F31317 - CTC203CA5 - Confirm IFT part number.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:09:02 -0600

It was Q14902 (SMD),that was shorted.

NOTE: The schematics are a bit confusing.
They show BOTH Q14901, and Q14902 tied directly together. (E-E.B-B,C-C).
You only need ONE of these for X-ray protection ckt.

On my set it was Q14902 (SMD) that was shorted, but I removed and discarded
Q14902, and used the holes that were provided for Q14901, and used the
component mounted transistor (147665), it was easier to do it that way, plus
I already had the right transistor in stock.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post.
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx