[TechAssist] Re: [FIX] Mitsubishi VS55601, weak contrast and retrace lines.

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:49:05 -0500

All transistors, resistors, diodes, etc on the three CRT boards were ok,
problem was an open 2.4K 1/4W R5A28 that was taken out by the flyback along
with C5A07. Pin 8 of the flyback should be at some positive voltage but was
at about negative 14 volts.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.