[TechAssist] Re: FBT sub test

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:34:26 -0400

Acme seems to watch their quality clisely. I love their STK convergence
ICs. Right on the money. Usually only a touch up needed after
installing. I love Tritronics generally and the people are very nice. My
only gripe is their infamous TT-line of generacs. And they know it...
Some are trying to get the line improved but so far, nothing has
changed. As bad as a line of Radio Shack vacuum tubes we bought bulk
once. None of the tuner tubes would even oscillate. Our saying was " if
it was an amp. it oscillated, if it was an oscillator it wouldn't"
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx