[TechAssist] Emerson TVCR Model # EWC0902 shuts off

  • From: "John Q Wilkerson Jr" <ctn15261@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:32:09 -0500

Customer brought this TVCR Model # EWC0902, Mfg date March 2002, in. It shuts
off right after turn on.
Customer stated that the carriage was forced in and he had to put the carriage
back in to the side grooves. Found the grooves of the slider plate
completely out of the timing gear. I need a timing diagram.
(sorry about the capital letters. I,ll try to get the letters smaller next
time).
John Q Wilkerson Jr
John Q's TV Repair
6942 Hwy 64 East