[TechAssist] Re: Emerson TC2555D / BENT LEADS

  • From: "Shaun" <ssroark@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:49:17 -0600

Leroy, I agree with you I have never had a problem like this, if the leads
are bent wrong but have the right part number on the then you just bend them
right stick them in and they work. This time is different I e-mailed B&D
Enterprises the said:

( The STR30110 is made by Sanken semiconductor, not Orion. They make these
available in straight pin, and in a lead formed configuration, which is what
Orion used in the set. We stock the straight pin STR30110. I don't know if
you got an original Sanken device from Fox, or not, but we are an authorized
Sanken distributor, and we have the original Sanken devices here. I have
attached the spec sheet for your reference.

Cary Citro
B&D Enterprises
PO Box 460
Main & Liberty St.