[TechAssist] Re: ELECTROHOME EH8091X Chassis M3N423

  • From: Alvin Rose <ajroseca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:30:38 -0330

Hi Warren
I think the chassis is a citizen jctv2704..I have
one here and both are identical..They are difficult
to get service info for..I sent a number of emails to
service@ citizen-electronics.com..I had one reply
but could not make any contact after that..Has any
techs had success in contacting citizen for technical info.
I have three sets here now.
Alvin