[TechAssist] Re: Dish Network - Twin feed failures.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:17:00 -0700

No. The dual LNB uses an external SW-21 switch.
The Twin feed has 2 dual feeds, and 2 Sw-21 switches housed all in ONE unit.

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx