[TechAssist] Re: Dish Network DP301 Satellite receiver problem

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:28:15 -0600

No. I need to purchase a new one. (and I will,...ASAP).
I been doing OK without one for sometime now.

Thanks,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx