[TechAssist] Re: Difference between BK crt testers 470 & 490b

  • From: "Barry Appleby" <burintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 21:29:11 -0330

Hi Albert . I have the Sencore CR70 and have used the B&K in the past but my
choice would be the Sencore . The Sencore setup book is good and the CR70
hasa universal adaptor for the tubes that you don't have one to fit but I
haven't had to use it yet . Barry .

>From: "Albert Walfield" >Reply-To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
"techassistlist" >Subject: [TechAssist] Difference between BK crt testers
470&490b >Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:05:46 -0500 >>>Any input would be
appreciated. >Looking at buying a 470 or 490b BK Crt Tester . Is BK better
than Sencore >and adapters prices the same or vise versa ? >thanks >Albert
Walfield >Albert Walfield's Electronics >RR#3 >Bridgewater >Nova Scotia
TechAssist database better! >Submit Repair Tips here:

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM101601/10'
SUBJECT field to the address above.