[TechAssist] Re: Dell LCD TV's- who makes them and are they any good?

  • From: "Greg Smith" <gaserv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:46:53 -0600

We sell Toshiba, LG, Zenith, & JVC & have no issues with service on any of
them.  We have yet to repair any LCD, or Plasma TV's of those brands that we
sell.  Have seen a few Fujitsu & Daewoo plasma's for repair, nothing on
LCD's except the portable ones. Greg
Greg Smith
G & A Electronic Services
2521 N. Laurent