[TechAssist] Delco Radio Dislpay Bulbs?

  • From: John & Sharon Mikowich <spacenut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tech Assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:33:28 -0400

Make: Delco
Part # 09391922

Problem: No Display, Found 3 display bulbs burnt out !

Hi Everyone;

     The local car dealer brought this in for repair claiming the
display would not light. Found all 3 display bulbs open. What I want to
know from you fellow techs is what can i use as a replacement. what are
the voltage of the bulbs, they are frosted & without a print I do not
know what to use. Can I use the frosted ones that ford uses in there
radios they are 13.8 volt lamps. Any help would be appreciated !

Thank You in Advance,

John Mikowich
East Side Tv.