[TechAssist] Daewoo vcr - Model No VQ210P - no play only eject

  • From: "babalino" <babalino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 15:32:15 +0100

Hi, problem with the above vcr which is taking up a bit of my time here!
VCR had a tape stuck inside - the owner took the tape out.  Nothing bent etc
Display is fine.
Loads cassette, drum is spinning - when it comes to play, the drum stops and
no play at all.
Looked at mode switch and mechanical side - seems ok?! - Belts ok etc
Eject works ok but fast forward and rewind are not functioning.  Sure this
was a mode switch fault but I seem to have aligned everything ok? No luck!!
Unless I am missing something obvious here then I am stumped.
Problem is it is only a year/15 months old!!
Any help will be gratefully received here!

Mr D Graham
Grahams Electronics
978 Walker Road
Newcastle upon Tyne