[TechAssist] Re: Daewoo 29'' DTQ29S1FCN.Hi Volts

  • From: larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:33:51 -0400

Hi Don.
In my opinion, I cant see how it could be the yoke.
the flyback and the yoke  are a tuned circuit, and peaked for the
highest voltage, or resonance.
more , or less inductance could only reduce the voltage.
check you B+ going into the flyback, maybe about 115 volts.
I am only guessing though, I havent seen this model set.
Larry

Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
5415 N. Wooster ave.
Dover, Ohio 44622       www.geocities.com/schntv2000/
330-343-0768         FCC. first class & Extra class K8WLY