[TechAssist] Re: Curtis Mathes Tv Model# CMF20101S Need help

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 23:59:47 -0400

Max:

We repair warranty Curtis Mathis under one of our other manufacturers. I am
not sure if it is Samsung or another one. But here is their website:
http://www.curtismathes.com/service.asp

Hey, I just checked under their Service Locator, and we are a ASC directly
for them. There are 24 ASC's in Georgia. Let me update my sig. File.

Perry Bower,  (EHEER) Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Repairer
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Free Electronic Screensaver:
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Augusta, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Factory Trained Authorized Service Center For:  APEX, Curtis Mathes, Fisher,
GE, KEC/KTV,
Konka, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips Magnavox, Pioneer, ProSCAN, RCA,
Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, SONY, Technics, Toshiba, Zenith

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex