[TechAssist] Craig model number PC2550 menu functions..

  • From: "harry fogarty" <snoopys2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:52:01 -0700

   Have this Craig tv here that is working very good but I don`t have the
original remote for it. I was wondering if there is another way I can get
into the menu to be able to change this set from tv to catv without the
remote. I have a universal remote that will only let me set the colors and
brightness but not the catv setting. Any info would be great.
           Thanks in advance..

Harry Fogarty
Prince Rupert Repairs
Prince Rupert B.C.