[TechAssist] Convergance menu for Panasonic PT51-DX80A

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:07:29 -0700

Could someone please send me the procedure to adjust the convergance on
a Panasonic PT51-DX80A made in 1999.  Either fax or email would be
appreciated.  We need to get into the serviceman mode and then get to
the convergance setup.  Thanks, John.

--
John Mielke
Main TV

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, email
chat-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove or join as the subject.