[TechAssist] Combi, Philips CCC130AT01 (2001) need part

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 08:47:07 -0500

This unit is same as Sylvania SRC2113 both manufactured 2001.
I need a lever that a moves the tension arm and also activates the supply
brakes I believe. It has kind of an "F" shape to it.
The pin that fits into the slide is broken off from being jammed.
Please advise part number, or if anyone has one from a junk unit, already.
Thank you.

Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics