[TechAssist] Re: Clarion DRB4375

  • From: "Lindsey Altman" <athomeservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:33:41 -0500

Hi All,

      This Clarion car am/fm/cd player has the transistor for the remote 12
volt out bad. The transistor is a B1243 located back left portion of the
board.
Naturally no location number on the board. It's almost directly behind Q2202
and Q2207 looking from the face plate of the unit. Although 2202 is not
in this unit. Also doesn't cross in any reference I have here. Any ideas on
what to replace it with would be appreciated. It's been sitting on the shelf
for
four years and I'm doing spring cleaning. I know it's probably a long shot
but someone with more audio experience might have an idea as to what
transistor
to at least try and get it back useful................

                                                                   Thanks,

                                                                        Lindsey

AT HOME SERVICE COMPANY
Lindsey Altman