[TechAssist] Citizen 13" TV JCTV1564, need service menu codes

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:05:08 -0400

This is a Citizen 13" TV model JCTV1564. It was made in 1999 in Thailand
and the pix tube has Orion on the sticker. There is no FCC code. I need
to get into the service menus to adjust the vertical height and color
temp.

Does anyone know the codes to enter the menus?

I suspect it may be an Orion/ Emerson set, or possibly Funai, but I
don't really know.

I have posted a photo to my web space for viewing the chassis.

http://www.number63.ca/chassis.jpg

Thanks for any help.
--

Gary McCartney