[TechAssist] Re: Chipper Check and ITC222 question

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 13:32:27 -0500

It comes with the TECI Kit which contains 1 board and 4 cables for use
with all MMC101 and later chassis. It was on back order till Mid April,
we just got it last week. The 10 pin connector fits the "Factory use
only" connector on the SSB board and the 7 pin connector fits any one of
three connectors on the TECI board. Only 5 wires are used.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *