[TechAssist] Re: CXJ-1952 part lookup/distributors?

  • From: "Glenn Larkman" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:39:52 -0700

Thanks Daryl,

Unfortunately when I call that number it now forwards to J&J. Fox doesnt
seem to stock anything and Hermans are useless.
If J&J are my only option then this customer gets to take it somewhere else
as I simply refuse to do business with J&J anymore.
Thank you everyone who replied and for your assistance.

Glenn Larkman
Audiotech
256 Nth Hwy 101
ENCINITAS CA 92024
760 944 9048
FAX 944 0345
mail to"mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
"www.audiotech.net"
From: Glenn Larkman <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 25, 2003 11:38 AM
Subject: [TechAssist] CXJ-1952 part lookup/distributors?

>Make     Samsung
>Model     CXJ-1952
>YOM      2001
>
>Part required - Mode(mecha) switch. location # SWM601
>
>I'm looking for the part number for the mode switch for the vcr mechanism
on
>this TV/VCR combo unit.
>Is there anyone who has this model service manual that can check that for
me
>please.
>J+J tells me NLA but I the guy I was trying to talk to didnt find the part
#
>and then told me nothing was available for anything.
>Also, are there any other distributors for Samsung parts other than J+J or
>Herman-Panson. I havent had much luck with either of these two companies in
>the past.
>TIA
>
>Glenn Larkman
>Audiotech
>ENCINITAS CA 92024

**
>Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
>http://sell.tech-assist.org
>The Tech Address Book:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/contact.htm
>Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.htm
>Lost Password:
>http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your Login Info?".
>Email Archives: