[TechAssist] Re: CTC203AA5 F27338

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:21:04 -0600

I have used cTC187 crts and yokes on some CTC203 chassis without shutdown
problems, however it is possible.
check this:

----CTC203 F32669
Shutdown cycles off/on.
Defeat shutdown by removing CR14901 MAY NOT stop cycling off/on
Replace leaky shutdown transistor Q14901 or Q14902- Original Message -----

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc