[TechAssist] CTC203 Width Twitches

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist@Freelists. Org" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:32:50 -0500

Greg:

Believe it or not but I bet your main filter cap right off the rectifiers is
either bad or bad connections on it. I have seen that cap cause twitches
before on the CTC203 chassis. If that is not it, resolder the choke between
the horizontal drive transformer secondary and the H.O.T base. Let us know
which one of these fixes your set. Inquiring minds want to know.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Martinez, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316
Website: www.electricmedic.com
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"WE REPAIR WITH CARE"
More Info: www.augusta-ga.bbb.org/report.html?compid=6001278&national=y

Factory Trained Authorized Service Center For:  Fisher, GE, KEC/KTV, Konka,
Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips Magnavox, Pioneer, ProSCAN, RCA, Samsung,
Sanyo, Sharp, SONY, Technics, Zenith

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex