[TechAssist] Re: CRT PINOUT for a Sony Model# KV-32S16 TV

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 15:31:53 -0300

Al, Don't think you'll have a problem as most Sony pcb's have the G1,G2,etc
marked on the kine tube socket board.On the standard 13L socket;find the
heaters,then clockwise is KB,from heaters ccw,KR,G2,KG,G1.You could check
these to what's marked on the pcb .........
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx