[TechAssist] Re: CD Recording Software.

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:34:58 -0400

I have that problem too. here is how I fix. I download the drives for
windows XP from the Roxio place and save in my document or whatever you like
to save it.
Then
I Uninstall the program then I install again the program that come with the
product. But make shure when it  finish installing it you will see a
question asking  you if you want to resstar the computer you say no.
then you go to the place where you have the drives for Roxio XP windows and
install it. when you finish reboot the computer and that is it.
Now your program will work .
my two cents.
Jose.
Jose R. Paniagua.