[TechAssist] Re: CCZ132AT01

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:53:32 EDT

If I were troubleshooting that unit I would first clean the mode switch and
make sure if it is circuit board mounted that the arrows on the switch were
lined up correctly, the VCR mechanism was is the eject position (check it
manually to make sure it loads and unloads correctly) . If the problem still
exists
unsolder the vertical IC. If trouble still persists get out your scope and one
by one observe the DC waveforms on the DC supplies at the output of the power
supply to make sure they are clean. That would be on the cathode ends of the
diodes except maybe one that produces the negative voltage for some functions.
If they are not perfectly clean change the filter and then try it. I usually
just change the four or five filters just to make sure. If that doesn't do the
trick let me know. Hollis Bates, Field Engineer-retired, Lewiston, Maine,
HSWAD@xxxxxxx

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org