[TechAssist] CANON UC1 Camcorder (2 Post)

  • From: PEYETO@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 13:57:23 EST

A few day ego I ask for some help about this Canon Camcorder (I have no
experience on camcorder cameras) I'm trying to learn to fix this small Items
because you know this is what is coming for the future. Well, I tray
everywhere to get the service manual or mechanical alignment manual but I
can't found any where the company do not want to sell it. So I'll give it
back to the costumer and give them the number to call the company so they
give him the place to send the camera to fix. If someone know some address
for camcorders parts supplies or manuals please send it to me or post here in
this list. Also do someone know where to get the small fuse this kind of
camcorders camera uses. They are SMD Surface mounting device.
Thank you.
                         Paniagua.
In a message dated 2/1/2002 7:48:43 PM Pacific Standard Time, PEYETO writes:

Hello friends I would like to know if someone has the mechanical alignment
for this camera if someone has it please send it to my by fax or Email and
tell me how much I has to send you, or may be someone know where can I get
the service manual.
Thank you in advance.
                                    Paniagua.

PANIAGUA TV/VCR SERVICE.