[TechAssist] Re: CANON UC1 Camcorder

  • From: HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 17:56:10 EST

If you still need this mechanism manual you should be able to order right
from Canon at 1-732-521-7230 or fax 1-800-258-0900

Any problems let me know as were do have an open account with Canon

Dale

Dale A. Lubow... HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx ..515-232-1109..(Fax)515-232-3356
Harris TV & Appliance..........335 Lincoln
Way.....Ames.....Iowa.....50010-3384

In a message dated 2/2/02 5:28:29 AM Central Standard Time, PEYETO@xxxxxxx
writes:

> Hello friends I would like to know if someone has the mechanical alignment
> for this camera if someone has it please send it to my by fax or Email and
> tell me how much I has to send you, or may be someone know where can I get
> the service manual.
> Thank you in advance.
>                                     Paniagua.
>
> PANIAGUA TV/VCR SERVICE.