[TechAssist] Re: B&K 467 -vs- B&K 490 CRT Restorer?

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:34:28 -0500

Terry, that was my point as well. So I thought I would ask if there was a
worth-while difference in upgrading to the B&K 490B unit. I know the
adaptor/setup book is the same for both the 467 and 490B. I already have a
large box of B&K adaptors for my 467. I use the Dany Daptor on the Sony's a
lot with my 467 unit since I do not have that adaptor yet. Also I have (2)
B&K 467 units. The second one I got from a shop closing sale and I do not
use it at all, so I was playing with the idea of upgrading it and the
advantages (if any) that it would give me if I did upgrade it.

Dan Garris
Garris TV
New Bern, NC
DGarris@xxxxxxxxxxx