[TechAssist] Re: Anyone have a pdf for a Mag 27B800 I could "borrow"?

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:22:11 +0000

Doug, There is a maunal on the tech-assist members site download area marked
25b800.pdf that is the manual for most all of the B800 series it's only
707kb.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Anyone have a pdf for a Mag 27B800 I could "borrow"?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:52:08 -0500

Have problem in vertical section. Low Vcc to IC500. Specs call
for ~35v, but I only have 28.2v. Symptom is flat lined.
Doug
--
Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: