[TechAssist] Akai CT1417 white screen (maybe some general help?)

  • From: "Stefaan Van Slycken" <vanslycken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:19:14 +0100

Hi.
I have a small screen Akai CT1417 color TV.  The picture is white, with some
vague colors from the Tv image coming through.  I have no schematic, but
measured the biases for the color amplification transistors, the blue one is
higher than the others.  Any ideas what might cause this?  (I measured all
transistors on the CRT PCB and the're ok).
Color is controlled with an AN5601K (i downloaded the datasheet) but I'm stuck.
kind regards,
Stefaan Van Slycken
Van Slycken Elektro
Waasmunster, BELGIUM.