[TechAssist] Aiwa stereo model #CX-NDS50U ,power supply shutting down

  • From: "junior hurdle" <jselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:14:44 -0400

hi techs,
When I plug in this stereo the display comes on for a few seconds ,and then the
power supply shuts down completely. I have checked all the output transistors
and
components in the supply and none are faulty.
It does not stay on long enough for me to check the voltages from the supply .
Can any one help me with this one please?
Junior hurdle.
J'S electronics (est 1995)
St. Michael
Barbados