[TechAssist] Re: Aiwa compact stereo Model # CX-NAV900U

  • From: PEYETO@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:52:13 EST

Yes, you have to remove that bridge, they do that because when we touch the
laser we can damage from the electrostatic we have on our body. You have to
remove the bridge after you install it.
                            Jose.
In a message dated 11/13/2001 9:28:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi techs,
this stereo came in with the cd not working. I  clean the lens on the pickup.
after  I did this it would just spin the disc as if it was going to play,
then drop
the disc while it is still spinning.
I have replaced the pickup  and now It is doing nothing.
Can any one tell me what is the problem?  Also the new pickup had a solder
bridge
on two points while the older one has these two points open. Do I remove this
solder bridge?

Thank You
Junior

PANIAGUA TV/VCR SERVICE.