[TechAssist] Re: Aiwa CX-NV50U CD Player

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 04:39:51 -0500

I have print, send fax # and what you need, will send to you
lord willing and if the snow ever stops

Kevin Harris Sr.
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tritronicsinc.com
800-638-3328 ext 1241
fax 1-800-888-3293

Tritronics, Inc.
1306 Continental Dr
Abingdon, MD 21009

** Philips Master Distributor
** Hitachi Elite Distributor
** RCA/GE/Proscan (TCE) Premier Distributor
** Sharp Distributor of the Year 2000 - 2002
** Toshiba Distributor of the Year
**  NESDA Partner in Excellence