[TechAssist] Re: Airborne Express vs. UPS

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:58:45 -0400

Ken and all,
Airborne WAS bought out by DHL. I used to work for Airborne..for $13 years. I
worked there when the change
went into effect.
I just switched accounts with a good friend that sells the service and I got
the $3. pick up charge
waived.
Airborne/DHL has always been cheaper then the rates I got from UPS, some times
only by a few cents. Once
my rep gets back from Cancun, I will contact her to see if she can offer this
deal to others.
When she can confirm, I will post the rate sheet for all to see. Remember, UPS
charges $3.(I think) to
pick a package up, if you do not have a daily pick up.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113