[TechAssist] Re: Advent Model HT3251A (base model# Q3235) Tries to come up but just shuts down

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:02:33 -0700

I have the service manual for a HT3251 (not A) and Q3235A in PDF.  The first
is 5 meg and the second is 17 meg.  Let me know if I can send them to you.
The horiz freq can be 15734 or 31khz to 38khz depending on the signal you
are giving it.  I didn't know the HTxxxx and the Qxxxx models were related.
Let me know,  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
Longmont,Co 80501