[TechAssist] AV-48WP30 JVC Blue convergence bowed

  • From: "STERLING PASHER" <spasher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:39:33 -0230

I have to do a service call on a JVC AV-48WP30 that is 40 miles from here.
It has the blue convergence bowed at the top and bottom and move very little
on setup mode (customers) Any one have any ideas or should I just replace
the STK392-110 that controls the blue convergence. The other two colors seem
to be alright according to the customer.

Buck Pasher
Buck's TV
Gander Newfoundland
Canada