[TechAssist] APEX PF3220 slowly cycles on/off and has odd keypad response

  • From: cgriff4000@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:56:06 -0500

I did try to post this to the new list, but must have done something wrong.

      I have an APEX PF3220 set that turns itself on after plugin, stays up
with good picture, then turns off after 30 seconds. Then will do it all over
again. Power button has no response, the volume buttons will shut off the tv
during its on cycle. I have checked the buttons and they seem fine. I replaced
the
820uf/200v cap because I some some corrosion on the leads. Any Ideas?

Thank you,

Chad
Griffiths TV/VCR
Schenectady, NY