[TechAssist] Re: A question about fonts

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 06:55:20 -0500

Kevin;
Could we ask this type of question on the Chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list. This
type of question generates too much traffic. As a rule of thumb..if you
can't put a Model No. or Chassis No. to your question..it probably doesn't
belong here.

This is not to say we can't help...or has no interest to most..but try to
use both lists to what they are designed for. Some Members prefer to have
TechAssist as a peer-to-peer Consumer Electronic group.

As for your question...Check your "FONT" setting for "Sending" Email.

BTW...I'm not nit-picking, but hope you can understand, not all have the
time to sort through 100's of emails, and give it the attention required.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada