[TechAssist] Re: A nice game

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 12:25:08 -0400

There is a simple way to stop Jerks from getting on anyone elses Email.
Create some kind of system that you certify an originating IP as legit where
an Email comes from. Then have options in the Email client where you choose
to block Emails that do not have matching fields.

Possible, but logisticly, maybe not worth all the time & trouble ? Now the
Internet is so overrun by people , I hear there are more problems created
just by the sheer number of users on it.

There ought to be a Way that you can "file a complaint" by simply replying
to the Junk or Viri Email. You need to go by the IP address it was sent from
to determine the idiot who sends it. Enough Complaints, and the ISP ought to
be able to do something. ( if thay aren't on Pot.....seems most are these
days)

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)