[TechAssist] "A" Board for Sony KV32FS13

  • From: "Valley TV" <valleytv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:52:05 -0500

Hi everybody!  Happy Friday....

Once again we need something that is unusual!  Sony KV32FS13 smoked for the
customer..  Sounded like an easy repair until I found that the fly and 3
other parts had actually melted and finished the A board.  The back 1/3 of
the board literally just fell apart!   New one not that expensive but big
surprise (yeah, RIGHT!).  Sony says NLA and no sub. Customer VERY happy
sincethe set is less than 2 years old.

I called PTS and 2 other rebuilders but nothing in stock..  Anyone have an
old one (odds like winning Powerball on that!) -or- access from someone
else?

The part # for the A board is A1299516A for this model.

Thanks and fingers crossed!

Gary

Valley TV- Drums, Pa office

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com