[TechAssist] Re: 2nd Request: Need SCHEMATIC for ANY TOSH. Which Uses TA1310 Jungle Chip

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:43:50 -0800 (PST)

Bil I just uploaded the schematic and service manual for 27A50 it uses the
TA1310AN to the members site downloads
Good Luck
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

 Ph. 618-452-8620

Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Intrepid Video Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Don,
Can you send it to me after 6 pm tonight(Fri..after I get on DSL) and I will
upload it to my site for Bil.
Thanks.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net

Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 3:01 AM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: 2nd Request: Need SCHEMATIC for ANY TOSH. Which Uses
TA1310 Jungle Chip

Bil,The scan I sent was bounced by your server???
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx