[TechAssist] Re: 2SD555 Audio Output subs

  • From: "Mark Simpson" <res050hb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:21:16 -0500

Peavy has used MC150XX outputs in amps.So has Crate(SLM)They are very
rugged.I have seen shorted speaker wires make the amps hot but not blow
outputs.You can get 2SD555 from Dalbani but they are Tesla or Sumitomo brand
and are no good,test leaky new.Does the amp use 2SB600 too?As long as you
don't mix them they should work.
Mark Simpson
Mark Electronics
104 E. Dr. M.L.K. Jr,Blvd